Sunday, July 3, 2011

June20, 2011

Everything is going really great here. I really love it. My new comp is from Nicaragua. Her name is Hermana Lara and she only speaks Spanish. So I don’t get to hear a lot of English. Because we are by ourselves in our apartment so we only talk Spanish, which is a good thing. Because that means that I can learn more Spanish. She is really good she helps me understand. And she corrects my Spanish when she needs to. I am giving everything to this work and I love it. I am working really hard to help as many people as I can and be a real instrument in the Lord´s Hands. I am so grateful for this opportunity. I am getting a stronger testimony everyday of forgetting about your own self and just going to work. It gives me great courage everyday to be able to go out there and face the world. Knowing that I can go out and help people find this gospel. It is truly amazing. We should hopefully be having a baptism this weekend. So I am looking forward to that as well. I hope all is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment