Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 13, 2011

I am actually in a new area now. It is called Palpalá. I am two hours outside Salta. It is really cool. I don´t know the area yet. But I will get to know it soon. I am really excited to learn a new area and ward and to be able to get to know the people as well. It is really fun. I am so glad that I can have this opportunity to learn and to learn how to follow the Lord´s will for me. It is all so new and all the same all at once. It is difficult to imagine that I have 6 months in the mission already. It is really wild. I can´t hardly take it in sometimes. A lot of the time I actually forget that I am in a different country and that I am actually speaking another language. Maybe that is what makes time go by really fast. I am excited to work and can only hope that I will be able to follow the will of the Heavenly Father and be able to listen to the Holy Ghost to know his will for me. Life is something amazing and really difficult all at once. You live and you die knowing that you can live with God again as long as you do everything that you can to be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment